Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Justrick Patin

When I came home on Thursday morning from the night at Patrick's house I had nothing but my purse and a box of cookies. It was already around eleven o'clock so the day was well on the way to an excellent beginning. I walked in the front door and we have a house guest sleeping on the couch. Justin was a really nice guy. I liked him from the start. Granted that it would have been a little nice to have some kind of warning that I was about to embark upon being a hostess for five days, but it worked out in the end. I offered him a cookie and carried on with my day by going to class. When I got out of class and came back home again we were given the opportunity to talk and find out our common interests. The more and more I listened to him tell me about himself the more I realized that he is exactly like my boyfriend. Great news for me, and for Justin too, Patrick is a great person. Justin stayed with us through the weekend and he was able to meet Patrick. I think we may have found a biological sibling of Patrick's. Justin could be his brother. They shared common interests, shared the same thoughts, had the same personality and sense of humor. The had the same posture and body gestures. They even had matching sunglasses. What are the odds of this? They are interchangeable! My theory is that Patrick was an illegitimate love child conceived on the side, that's why he was put up for adoption. I believe that this goes to show that it really is a small world. People that are meant to meet will. Who are you destined to meet today?

No comments: