Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Blog

Originally (as in last week) I was going to make a blog with my best friend Chelsie, but that didn't turn out to be everything I'd anticipated due to the fact that I can't really access it myself. So I started my own. I keep a hand written journal already that is very private to me, so I guess that I could just see this as my censored version of private. We'll have to see how this goes. I always have funny little things happen to me. And it seems that I am always trying to learn things the hard way, but hey at least I enjoy it while I can! I hope that this blog turns out to be everything you anticipated, (more importantly, everything that I anticipated). Good luck and good day!

1 comment:

Justin Ames said...

Glad you're sticking with the blog action!