Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Ladies Night"


I think that I need to start having a declared "Ladies Night". I never set aside a specific time for my girlfriends. It is always just me squeezing them in around my other plans (mostly plans with my boyfriend, Patrick). For example, I'll take a friend with me and him when we go ride bikes somewhere, or I'll be home on the weekend because Patrick is out of town. Always when I stay home on the weekend as oppose to going to his house I have a great time with Chelsie. We always have a new adventure and story.

Patrick has a "boys night". And its every Thursday! I mean once a week?!? I would be willing to only attend this kind of thing maybe every other Saturday Night. I feel like I do not take the time to properly appreciate my friends. Although, I have flaky enough friends that they would be the ones unable to make a commitment to a weekly or bi-weekly event. Its not like Patrick goes out with tons of dudes on a Thursday Night... he just watches a movie with his one friend from work. I guess that I wouldn't have to do anything big, but I feel that its important to do something that will allow me to appreciate other people important in my life besides my boyfriend.

No comments: